Erican College - Yes, You Can!

Spending time with my beloved students of Erican College is one of the few things I truly enjoy in life.
As Success Mentor to the students of Erican College, I have just spent two amazing days with these incredible young people. We had loads of fun and did a great deal of interesting and enlightening things together.

My vision is to create a new breed of young people - a generation of world class Malaysians who are competitive enough to compete with the best - anywhere throughout the world!

I want to mould my students into outstanding people of a great many fields. I want to see all of these students become top Designers, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Senior Managers, Accountants, Educators and Professionals.

That's why I have incorporated a Success Programme into the curriculum of Erican College. It is a two-year compulsory programme that all Erican College students, regardless of their chosen disciplines, must complete.

I've pledged my personal commitment towards them.

I am committed to seeing them through.

But most of all, I am truly looking forward to spending more quality time mentoring our quality young people in the years to come.



Eric Chong is the Managing Director of Erican College, an institute of higher education which unleashes the full potential of young people and molds them into leaders of the design and business fields. He is also the President of Branding Association of Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 reasons why Erican College is the best in Malaysia

In Memoriam - Mr Yong Yoke

What is your Dad?