Eric Chong Receives One Malaysia i-Award 2012

Eric Chong receives the 1Malaysia iAward from the Finance Minister II, Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah.


I received an award at a special ceremony held in my hometown of Ipoh last week - the One Malaysia i-Award 2012.

Among the other award recipients are luminaries such as Dato Jimmy Choo, Dato AK Nathan, Tan Sri Megat Najmuddin, Dato Nelson Kwok, Tan Sri Tony Fernandes, Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah, Ms Winnie Loo, etc.

ERICAN has been really blessed by having been recognised in many ways by organisers of so many different credible business awards.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank YOU - my beloved staff, customers, friends and fans, for all the encouragement and support that you have given me over the years.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate the organiser, A2Z, for doing a fabulous job and putting Ipoh on the map.



“Life is about constantly going beyond limits!”
- Eric Chong, Erican Education

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 reasons why Erican College is the best in Malaysia

In Memoriam - Mr Yong Yoke

What is your Dad?