My First Post

Greetings Friends, far and near...

This entry represents the first of what will become many blog articles.

They say the first time of anything is always most exciting. It is absolutely true in my case. Although blogging has been around for quite some time, as a first-time blogger I find myself having a bit of self doubt... maybe lacking in some confidence.

However, I am - above all - curious and adventurous. I can assure you that mere traces of self-doubt will not stop me from communicating with you all across the world, to share my thoughts with you, and to hear your thoughts too!

With that said, I shall close this starting prose and bid you all a very good day...at least 'til next I post!

Keep Going Beyond Limits!

"Life is about constantly going beyond limits!"
- Erican Chong

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 reasons why Erican College is the best in Malaysia

In Memoriam - Mr Yong Yoke

What is your Dad?